Whether you are looking to relax or stay active, South Carolina has a lot to offer. The state boasts excellent beaches and lakes, first-rate golf, beautiful mountain vistas, and southern charm. Beyond the natural resources, the state also offers an exciting variety of dining, entertainment, and culture in a low cost of living environment. Retiring in South Carolina is the way to go.
- Charleston was voted #1 city in the US by Travel + Leisure
- Greenville was voted #29 best place to live by US News
- South Carolina ranks #4 best state for golf by Golf.com
- Average temperature is 64 degrees
- Home to several top ranked beaches